We dedicate these Veterans Day Facts to all of our patients who have served our country.
“Our thanks will never be enough for all you have done for our country,” says Dr. Jergins. “You are truly the best and the bravest, and we are honored to have you stop in our Clearwater dental office any time. You are always welcome at ClearWhite Dental.”
Here are the Veterans Day Facts, as compiled by the Census Bureau, 2013
1. How Did Veterans Day Begin? Veterans Day was originally “Armistice Day.” Amistice Day was first held on November 11, 1919, the first anniversary of the end of World War I.
In 1926, Congress passed a resolution for an annual observance Armistice Day. In 1938, it became a national holiday.
Armistice Day was changed to Veterans Day, by Congress, in 1954.
2. How many veterans are in the U.S.?
19.6 million veterans
3. How many veterans are there over the age of 65?
9.3 million U.S. veterans over the age of 65
4. How many World War II veterans are there?
1.2 million (They are dying at a rate of 550 a day, according to the Veterans Administration.)
5. How many Korean War veterans are there?
6. How many Viet Name Era veterans are there?
7. How many Gulf War veterans are there?
8. How many veterans served in peacetime only?
9. What is the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day?
Memorial Day honors those who died while serving. Veterans die was originally intended to primarily honor living veterans of wartime and peacetime.
10. Where is the largest Veterans Day parade and celebration in the United States?
That claim is made by New York City. The parade features 600,000 spectators.
But some humanity get confused when trying to get medicines online because they don’t know it’s possible. There are divers utility drugs accessible without recipe. Certainly it isn’t all. Kamagra is a remedy used to treat sundry diseases. What do you have to consider about buy cialis online safely? What is the most vital information you must know about buy cialis online cheap? Matters, like buy cialis online usa, refer to numerous types of medical problems. Also known as erectile disfunction is defined as the improbability to attain an hard-on suitable for intercourse. What are the risk factors for erectile dysfunction? Causes of sexual dysfunction switch on nerve disorders. Chronic disease, certain drugs, and scar tissue in the penis can also cause erectile disfunction. In addition, internet is the alternative method to get any type of medicines as it provides the pleasure of applying through internet.